Joining the Family
As one of the Inland Empire’s premier network of private dental practices, Hospitality Dental Associates (HDA) is an exciting, high-energy and inviting work atmosphere made possible by the passion and expertise of those dedicated individuals who choose to make HDA their home. That is why we are committed to searching for candidates who meet our qualities so that our relationship can be long-lasting and fruitful.
The Qualities We Want
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Flexible, open-minded, and strive for excellence
- Ability to inspire action and lead with ethical business practices
- Commitment to excellence and impeccable service
What you can expect from HDA
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance based monthly incentives
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Section 125 Pre-tax plan
- Continuing education benefits
- 401 K Plan with significant employer match
Let’s Journey Together
Hospitality Dental Associates (HDA) has sturdy roots that go back more than 40 years, with decades of experience in dental health and patient satisfaction throughout Southern California and Nevada. But we’ve always been open to new ideas and directions. We look forward to having you with us on this next leg of our corporate journey.
Whether you have dental experience or not, the quality we value most is your enthusiasm for bringing fresh new ideas and concepts to our practice and patients.
To pursue an opportunity with HDA, please begin by telling us a little more about yourself by completing and submitting our initial employee application. If it looks like you would fit well with the HDA philosophy, we will get in touch with you to continue the process of mutual evaluation.