At Hospitality Dental & Orthodontics we are raising awareness about Oral Cancer. Symptoms of Oral Cancer may include:
- a sore or irritation that doesn't go away
- red or white patches, or pain, tenderness, or numbness in mouth or lips
- lumps, thickening tissues, rough spots, crusty or eroded areas
- difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking, or moving your jaw or tongue
- a change in the way your teeth fit together when you close your mouth
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms you should make an appointment to get screened by your dentist. At Hospitality Dental & Orthodontics oral cancer screenings are included in your dental exam!